My Blog life update:

Star Wars was cool but I'm geek and a star*fan (includes Rodenberry, Lucas, and any other sci-fi/fantasy stuff). I'm really kind of sad that we've reached the end of the line for the star wars movies.

I had my first anonymous poster of a comment on my blog and I'm pschyed about it. That brings my total blog readership up to about five people so thanks, Mom, Dad, Me, Wife, and my one anonymous blog poster.

My website news: (jeffestes.com) has been proofed by my better half. I printed out every page and she gave it the fine toothed grammar spelling comb treatment. She is fully qualified for this since she earns her living doing the same thing for the Arkansas Newspaper (www.ardemgaz.com). Now I just have to crawl my lazy geek ass off the couch and post/upload the changes.

My job news: One of our biggest clients has finally decided to follow our advise and now my company has decided to make/eat the hardware purchases on a Cisco VPN Concentrator and Seven Cisco PIX firewalls. Updates to follow after the holiday weekend.

that's it. I'm planning on posting this after the Holiday since I'm going to go all Luddite and try to avoid the Internet and Cell Phone the whole time I'm on vacation.

Posted by Jeff in a peaceful mood from my Dell PC after the holiday about what I planned on doing before the holiday got started (confusing!) I fudged the time date stamp.

Comments

Popular Posts