One more thing

Why do I notice shit when I'm proofing post that are only painfully obvious after I post it like Grammatical and Spelling errors.  Oh well, I'll leave the grammer snafu's where they lie/lay are lain (whatever).

The english language is so fucked jacked up.

Note to self:  I mentioned this earlier at work but whoever invented the air conditioner deserves a huge ass reward.

I don't care what that guy got paid.  It wasn't enough.  I think that air conditioning was the greatest invention that man ever gave to his fellow man.  If I ever become a multi-trillionaire I'm going to hunt down the guy that invented the air conditioners family and give them millions of dollars as a thank you from America.

God bless the A/C

Posted by Jeff Estes wishing you would subscribe to my blog and sponsor my lunch breaks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
don't forget... what is the difference between shallow and standards...
Anonymous said…
and I think you suck for neglecting your blog for so long!

Popular Posts