Dating Rulebook


Quick props and shout out to my boy "Gumdog" for sponsoring my lunch today. Even though that dumb ass waitress fucked up my order it was still all good to have a sponsor. I'm think I'm gonna start throwing out shout outs every time someone sponsors a lunch break. If I looked out at my past sponsored lunches I'd have to say that my boy The "RedNeck" has sponsored more lunches than anyone else so come on y'all! Get a competition going on or something. Let's see who can take me to lunch the most!


Prize to the winner will be an all expenses paid lunch on my dime for a change!


============================================

Online Dating

============================================


I don't really understand the online dating thing anymore. How does this work nowadays. The last time I was on the dating scene was a loo00ng time ago.


Have the rules changed? The scene has definitely changed quite a bit. Things like speed dating, and online dating and or phone voice mail dating have been around long enough to be old card but back then you had to be weird, desperate, or just fucking loony to use those services. Now I see this shit on TV, and it seems like everyone is doing it. WTF!


I'm not sure if online dating is cool or not but I'm not so sure if its all that wrong to do or not. Almost everyone I've talked to tells me to do it but I don't know how I really feel about it.


Id much rather meet someone through a friend or social event. I might give the old online dating thing a whirl but I haven't really made up my mind yet on that one.


On a side note I've returned to work finally and man is it hard to catch up after a five day hiatus. JHChrist the number of emails I had to wade through was incredible. It was nice to be around white people again. :)


Of course everyone wanted to know why I was out for so long and incommunicado. I debated making up a funny story like I had been abducted by aliens or imprisoned in a Republican Re-education center but I just stuck to the truth.


Anyway that's it. I had planned on taking the kids shopping for costumes but the weather is but ass nasty so I'm gonna skip that and take care of it later in the week. I hope to god it doesn't rain out the holiday. My kids will be so pissed if it rains.



Posted by Jeff Estes wishing you would subscribe to my blog and sponsor my lunch breaks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yo dude, I feel for you and your brother. Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is causing him to be the way he is. I've known you and him for a while, and he was a very charismatic cat, that everybody liked. Hopefully it will all get straightened out. I played softball the other night with Brad Awbrey and told him what was going on with your brother. I told him were you were working, and I think he is going to get a hold of you. Why dont you tell me when you're free and I'd like to get a head up on that lunch sponsership race.
scoolio said…
Friday is good for me dog. Thanks for kind words.

You got a blog yet Jdog?
Anonymous said…
How about next Thursday. Put it on your calender.

Popular Posts